Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nala. Please marry me.

Seriously. I love you so much Nala. :P

Anyways.
Busy day today. I could go into detail about things, but I'm lazy, so I'll make a list.

  1. Was woken up by Stephen asking if I was still gonna go play soccer.
  2. Figured out who all was going to Deerfield to play some soccer.
  3. Played soccer for 2 minutes, then played on the tire swing.
  4. Partied at Abby's house with Abby, Emily, and Megan. Good times.
  5. Went to KU game with Abby and 'rents.
  6. Ate a shitload of junk food.
  7. Saw my brother and gave him a big hug. He was sweaty from marching...
  8. Typed this.
And now I'm gonna go play pokemon. Cause I'm so cool. :P

Wait. Friend quote thing. I already forgot.

Ian: Chrome is faster
Me: But...FIREFOX.
Ian: FireFox has sex with me every night, I know

No comments:

Post a Comment