Friday, September 11, 2009

Blahblahblah.

I really feel like posting random thoughts that drifted through my head today.

  • What time is i- OH SHIT I OVERSLEPT.
  • Wait. I have to sit next to motherfucking John?! Someone shoot me, please.
  • Carl. Shut up. You're an annoying dickface. Ihateyouihateyouihateyou.
  • KAAAAATHY! I LOVELOVELOVELOVE YOU KATHY!
  • Um, did I just get slapped by Libby? I think I did. BITCH. <3
  • Holy shit Cheetos. Alita, gimme a Cheeto. Omnomnomnom.
  • Ms. Hoey totally hate my guts. That's okay. I hate science anyways.
  • WHY CAN'T I LISTEN TO MY IPOD? I'M JUST TYPING. D:
  • Um, holy shit. Can we stop watching this 9/11 video? It's scaring me. A lot.
  • EWEWEWEW TWILIGHT JACKET. GET AWAYYYY.
  • Ooooh donut. Cocoa Puffs on top. Win.
  • Why does my mom think being vegan is stupid? It's better for the environment, a lot healthier, and tons better for the poor animals.
  • Dear Corban. You're overreacting to things more than I do. And that's pretty weak, especially for someone who's always talking about how they don't give a fuck what everyone thinks.
  • I wonder if Corban's major freakout is gonna break up Pass-A-Fist. I hope not, I wanted to see Jon play before they broke up. D:

Mr. Gillman:  Your shoes are cool!
Abby:  Thanks...?
Mr. Gillman:  They look like couches! Like one I had when I was younger!

Busy weekend ahead.
2 soccer games, shitload of homework, plus my birthday dinner on Sunday. Chipotle for the win :D

Oh, and in case the birthday dinner didn't give you a hint, my birthday is on Monday. 14 years, bitch.
Also the Muse CD and my first year of vegetarianness. Hell yes.

And apparently my mom wants to paint my walls this weekend, and I still have no idea.
I have some red paint samples, and some purple ones. I like the purples better, but I dunno which one..


Band kids are the best.
Especially when they're from Free State :P

No comments:

Post a Comment